I am sure its a result of problem in the statement exp(2*pi*i)^(2*pi*i) = exp (-4pi^2)But should actually be 1. But I do not know the rules involving powers of powers in complex number. Please enlighten.also it this statement seems wierd..exp(2*pi*i)^(2*pi) should be 1, butagain it can also be exp(4*pi^2*i) which is not 1.
on the hindsight of our discussion, z^(2*pi) - exp(4*pi^2*i) = 0 has 1 as a root.That's actually the catch in this problem.
I am sure its a result of problem in the statement exp(2*pi*i)^(2*pi*i) = exp (-4pi^2)
ReplyDeleteBut should actually be 1. But I do not know the rules involving powers of powers in complex number. Please enlighten.
also it this statement seems wierd..
exp(2*pi*i)^(2*pi) should be 1, but
again it can also be exp(4*pi^2*i) which is not 1.
on the hindsight of our discussion, z^(2*pi) - exp(4*pi^2*i) = 0 has 1 as a root.
ReplyDeleteThat's actually the catch in this problem.