Well, this was my second attempt at chicken. There was no specific type of chicken that I was trying to prepare, but, I would call this chicken-do-pyaza because of the big lumps of onion that were left floating all over.
The first attempt was with my friend in his apartment and with a special friend's assistance through cell phone. And that was at least a thousand times better than this one.
What went wrong with this one, I don't know. May be someone can help me figure that out. But what I could see was that there were three distinct ingredients in the chicken , the curry, the onions and masalas and the chicken breast pieces itself. The feature was that though all of them were good individually there was no harmony amongst them in this case. The result was that I ate the "boiled" chicken separately (they cost me 80 bucks) from the curry and threw the rest away. I had to take help of 500 ml Coke to help me swallow the chicken pieces so add another 20 bucks for that.
This is so very important in life. Isn't it? The Harmony. Whatever you do, no matter how so ever good it is, it should fall in harmony with remaining part of your life. Be it your professional life, or your personal life or even the two together. Everything should have a perfect harmony. Else, life would taste just like my chicken-do-pyaza.
Link to my other blog
http://seemaye.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment